Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

@Birdie11

Thanks for the response. I just searched for my order using the Order ID and I found it but it's weird that it just disappeared from where it used to be. I'm also hoping it's a good sign but I'm gonna try calling them tomorrow anyway and make sure everything's alright. I'll post an update after I'm done talking to them just in case anybody's wondering the same thing.

I've Been Here Awhile

the same thing happened to me thankfully this is a site wide procedure I panniced

I Plan to Stick Around

JUST SHIPPED     #9 for Grey256gb   Abbotsford BC 

I'm Here A Lot

I wouldn’t change your plan. I would like to sell my iPhone x 256 grey if you want it sooner. Mines shipping to my home. I’m in Stoney Creek and work in Oakville. email me if you’re interested or anyone else jmfk13@hotmail.com
I Plan to Stick Around

For all who ordered through Bestbuy

I just checked bestbuy pre order page and it says

“Prices advertised are for new in-store activation only. Excludes upgrades and renewals”

Does it mean for new customer/ line only? Can someone pls clarify?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mwahidullah

You should be able to do in store renewals. We always did.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey @Th1ef,
Definitely something wrong with the pre order system. I was # 32 for the same model and I'm now #2 and still open. Many people with much higher original pre order numbers have gone to progress already a few days ago. I don't get it.
I'm Here A Lot

For those who have experience on this. I have an existing line but do not want to change my plan. So I plan to buy it no term/outright. Will they require me to sign up for a new line first just for this? Or can I buy it without getting a new line?

Just so I know what to do when I pick up.

https://www.rogers.com/customer/support/article/use-the-rogers-reservation-system

Base on this, I can get it on no term pricing but does that mean I still have to get a new line?

Thanks
I Plan to Stick Around

I’m on business and just checked this morning and it said no orders found!? But I did a search with my order number and name and it showed up. Maybe a glitch
I Plan to Stick Around

Everyone with a business account seems to be in this situation. Anyone experience this in previous years?