Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

No Shipping email for me.  was #9 for 256Grey. Looks like everyone in GTA are getting shipping emails. Im from BC bdw 

I've Been Around

YES! Shipped! 64 GB Silver and Space Grey. Was in line #1 & 3. In Calgary. 

I assume they began to ship western cities.

I'm Here A Lot

Was #53 then 51 for a 256g Silver. Just shipped to Surrey, BC.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Th1ef Shipped and in Manitoba.
I Plan to Stick Around

Was #111 for 256GB Silver, just shipped in Manitoba.

I Plan to Stick Around

@enigma4321

That is a sick price for a plan...I also have a legacy plan and pay 95 bucks a month but only get 10GB with it

I may need you to negotiate a new one for me soon!!

I'm Here A Lot

I was #2 for 64gb silver since launch too. Just got shipping confirmation 5 min ago
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

First time logging in for a couple of days and have a few comments to catch up on

@Meowmix Once again, just a wonderful job managing us spoiled brats that can afford a 1500 dollar phone...ah first world issues lol. You never cease to amaze with your patience, I have noticed this year there are a couple of people that have become slightly impatient with your responses...forgive them, they know not what they do, rest assured my good man, the rest of us would go nuts without being able to log in everyday. Even though I ordered directly through Apple this year, I am still greatly appreciative of all you do

@McBoober I spoke to a Rogers and Apple representative today and the gang seems to be correct on the model number issue...the A1865 CDMA/GSM version is not available in Canada. There are not a lot of CDMA networks in major areas of the world actually from what they told me (Verizon and Sprint in USA use them however) I do agree that it would be better to have it so you have a greater option, however, be safe in knowing the GSM is the more widely used network worldwide

To all of you IN PROGRESS, SHIPPING and even OPEN...a huge congratulations, launch is upon us and the 2017 Apple show is almost over, time to start prepping for 2018!!! iPhone XS? iPhone XX? iPhone 9?

I'm Here A Lot

I just logged into my Rogers Direct account to see if my spot on the reservation list changed at all and my order is completely gone. All it says is "No order found." Has this happened to anybody else with a business plan or is it just me? I'm praying it's just a glitch and it'll be fixed soon. I'll give it until tomorrow morning to see if it get's resolved otherwise I'm gonna have to call them and find out what's going on. Wish me luck!

I'm Here A Lot

@Jagjot wrote:

I just logged into my Rogers Direct account to see if my spot on the reservation list changed at all and my order is completely gone. All it says is "No order found." Has this happened to anybody else with a business plan or is it just me? I'm praying it's just a glitch and it'll be fixed soon. I'll give it until tomorrow morning to see if it get's resolved otherwise I'm gonna have to call them and find out what's going on. Wish me luck!

I saw the same thing and panicked. Smiley Happy But if you search for your order with the order number in the email you received it should come up.  I’m hoping this is happening because it’s moving to activation (and eventually shipped).