Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

I just got off a 45 minute call with Apple's iPhone sales line, who have confirmed to me that Telus was sent the A1865.  I had them double check this as the Telus website does not indicate CDMA/EVDO support.

They were unable to find any model information assigned to Rogers.  I did not have them check Bell.

As someone who is paying full retail cost (i'm off contract, and with the scope of my loyalty package it would not be cost effective to re-sign with a new plan), If Rogers tries to hand me an A1901 when I arrive for my in-store pickup they will lose a sale.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@JMFK13

Exact same thing for me. I'm not worried, we should get the shipping notice in the next day or 2 🙂

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@PhiliPhone

Ive done that numerous amounts of time, and its never an issue when I picked the phones up 🙂

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@van10 

At this stage, order doesn't matter, its rogers system that's sending out notices to different numbers.. the order still matters

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@griever92

Who ever you spoke to, gave the wrong information. ONLY the A1901 is sold in Canada 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@griever92

If you really want that model (which there are possibilities that it wont work correctly here), you have no choice but to order it from the states, or overseas

https://www.techwalls.com/iphone-x-models-a1865-a1901-a1902-differences/

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@griever92

More info, direct from Apple website Spec sheet

in other words, in Canada, IF you can get the A1865, you will see NO difference between the two

Model A1901
FDD-LTE (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 66)
TD-LTE (Bands 34, 38, 39, 40, 41)

Model A1865
FDD-LTE (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 66)
TD-LTE (Bands 34, 38, 39, 40, 41)
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I ordered my 64GB silver at 5:55EST. I decided to have it shipped to home as they said it would be faster.. Does anyone have any idea if I should receive it on Friday? I wish Rogers would give us STHers a que number !

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

@enigma4321

For me, it's not about serviceability inside Canada. I require access to CDMA and specific LTE bands unique to Japan. These are only available on the A1902 or the A1865

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I was #8 but haven't gotten any shipping notification yet. The status is "In Progress" on the reservation site, hopefully shipping confirmation comes soon...