Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

@GibMcFragger

That makes more sense 😛

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey @smrtnz0012,

I’m not on a business account.

Actually, I’m not a current client of Rogers ; I will be a new client and I opened an online account only for the reservation. I will open my account and move my number from Fido to Rogers in store.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I was at 252, now 100, and open....

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Prospect

Yes that means they only got that many in for the reservations for ship to store orders. Then they out aside some for ship to home orders as well.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Been trying to read iPhone X pre order info. Correct me if I’m wrong.

Orders that have a number sequence attached are orders placed for pick up at store?

Orders which got an email stating only phone and plan are ones for ship to home and will only get a email with tracking once it is shipped?

I honestly forgot what I did cause I woke up at 6:50 to order it. Was done work at 2am and waited up to order one from Apple store which I got and will be shipped to my house for Lanuch day November 3.

Last question. Ship to home means they already charged my card? Cause I didn’t give them any cc info but they have my pre paid Rogers bank card on for my monthly bills. I thought I recall it being charged to my monthly bill but I read otherwise through some posts.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Anyone else who reserved at bestbuy receive an email today about their order? I got one that says to disregard the shipping notice but that someone will call me before Friday from Best Buy to book a time to pick up the phone once released.

Also, what does in progress (pre-fulfillment) mean for a corporate order?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

You think any corporate stores will have the phone in stock come launch day?

Or all set aside for pre-orders?

I'm hoping Rogers gets more in this week, if not, I hope I'm not waiting till December...

I miss the days of being a spoiled Rogers customer when Rogers was the only one to carry the iPhones...

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I see that some are sharing their pre-orders. Here's mine for anyone to reference.

64GB Space Grey. 

Started at #195 after pre-order. Dipped down to #188 after a few cancellations since last Friday.

Today.....IN PROGRESS.

Hoping for SHIPPED status soon and receiving on launch. Fingers crossed.

Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Awesome!

I’m thinking I shouldn’t have picked Silver. I’m betting the silver stock is lower than Space grey.

*edit* Just noticed that the Rogers Registration page says “grey” for my reservation. I KNOW I picked silver. Hmmm. Hope that’s a glitch.
I Plan to Stick Around

I think a lot of people picked silver as they thought it might not be "as popular" as the grey. I was contemplating doing the same...but in the end ended up sticking with my gut. I guess it worked out.