Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

@Prospect 

Every rogers customer can have their phones unlocked for free as of December 1st

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey JonathonCo,
Same with me, dropped from 32 to 2 on the same model. Are you on a business account? Mine isn’t
I Plan to Stick Around

@Sapphire27ca

They have different models reserved. Seems like space grey models are in progress more (more of them that is)

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@lxhunter

That’s true it’s a dev beta. I’m running the dev beta profile on my iPhone and public beta profile on my iPad. I think the public beta is at 11.1 beta 5 if I’m not mistaken.

I Plan to Stick Around

Hi @charles1977

Is that only for going to the premium + subsidy? To get it for $599(64GB) or $799(256GB)? Or is that even if I'm willing to pay for the higher price upfront? Because it doesn't say anything about raising the second line to $65 on the premium plan

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @enigma4321

That is correct. However I just received my iPhone 8 Plus and my BlackBerry KeyOne with Telus and they are both factory unlocked.

Tested them with my Rogers sim and my buddies Bell sim and worked on both. ( Transferring my line over tomorrow to Telus).

So Maybe Rogers will do the same? "
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Meowmix

Nice! Enjoy the iPhone 8 Plus. I have a corporate work plan that I can get through telus with some nice iPhone deals but I just can’t justify an extra line. Wish I could. Rogers has me locked down pretty tight for the next couple of years lol

I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

I'm hoping that's the case, but even if it isn't, December 1st ill be calling rogers, and unlocked from rogers is the same as factory unlocked lol Smiley Happy

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @nasa25

Yeah i got a sweet deal with them to switch. No connection fee, $150 for the 64GB iPhone 8 Plus and a free case.

So we shall see how it goes.
I'm Here A Lot

Maybe they’ll find some more silver somewhere in the back before Friday!