Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Hey @Meowmix,

Historically did orders process throughout the week or just on the Tuesday before? I am now in position 201 for the 64gb silver 

Thanks 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey @Meowmix

Can I ask you a question? Since I am not changing my plan to the Premium Plus and just taking it at the premium price, that does mean my plan doesn't change at all? Or does the second line(Since the iPhone X will be the second line) have to go up price in order to get the iPhone X. Thanks in advance

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Prospect

Yes that is correct.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jr15

You don't have to change the plans. However u will be paying a higher price for the phone.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I get 7Gb data.  Yes...when I reserved via update that was the option that showed.  I am sure I checked to remain on the same plan.  

I called rogers today and they said that it may be worth paying the extra $200 and have a lower monthly fee.  I have not crunched the numbers to see which is better. 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @alim_m

Monday / Tuesday were the days they got IN PROGRESS mode and then shipped out for the reservation to store.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

#64 for a 250 Silver and now IN PROGRESS

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @writergal8

Very nice!!
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Anyone that ordered via ship to home in the past have any feedback on the timing of when they received their phones relative to those that reserved?

It’d be interesting to know what kind of delay the ship to home would have versus the low reservation numbers that will be able to pickup their phone in store on Friday.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @nasa25

You won't get any notification until the day before. That's when u will see thr shipment email.

Again it all depends on stock levels. Putting it this way, not many will get theirs at launch if that's the amount Rogers has only gotten minus putting some. Aside for ship to home orders.