Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

I'm 77th in line out of corporate/business orders for iPhone X 64G space grey, any Idea what that means in regards to when it might possibly arrive? 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @spikekev

No one can give u a defenite answer but I would say either the day of launch or the following week.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@nasa2 

I bet you apple would look after you if you explained the whole story. ive gotten a second free replacement in the past if its for the right reason, plus ive even had a iPhone replaced for a new (reconditioned of course) iPhone past warranty! Apple is leagues ahead of the rest when it comes to customer service..

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@enigma4321

thanks for the tip. I actually have a warranty claim on my 7 i'd like to make but its 5 weeks out of warranty lol

I'll have to suck it up and pay the out of warranty fee.  

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@nasa25

I feel like sometimes the service one gets (this isn't the case just for apple) all depends on the person you are talking to. some are willing to go the extra mile

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@nasa25

Plus it can come down to kindness too (as in how nice you are when talking about a problem).. 

not enough kindness in this world 🙂

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@enigma4321

agreed.  If you're polite and respectful that can go a long way to getting extraordinary service

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@JonathanCo Weird how were getting different answers. The guy on the phone told me it was possible just a bit trickier. I do have BetsBuy as a back up cause I do not want to pay full price for the phone, I want it on my Premium+ tab. I'll find out for sure come Friday, I'll be sure to ask them its still possible to refund and then resell it to me on contract. I think I bought mine off the webpage, is that any different from the app?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @gcooldude

Everyone is getting different answers even speaking to managers or reps. So truly who knows what the truth is.

The app store and online is the same thing.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

In my understanding, there is no difference. The App and the Apple website share the same inventory and it's different of the Apple Store inventory. But maybe the manager can twist the system for someone.

You guys, @gcooldude and @Meowmix, gave me a little hope now! You're maybe right 🙂

We will keep in touch this Friday!

You know, the Apple's procedures are sometimes annoying. I had a similar problem (inventory issue) with the replacement of my apple watch band, 2 months ago. There was a problem with my sport band and I was available to have a new band to replace it (it's always new when you need to change your band for hygiene issue. There is no "refurbished" band). So, there was no band in stock in store.. in fact, no band from the "replacement inventory", but there was like 100 new sport bands like mine in Store ready to sell. The employee told me it was impossible to take one of them, because it's not the same inventory. Consequently, I needed to wait for Apple to send my new sport band to the Apple Store..