Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Thought I would finally add in my spot. #49 and #68 grey 64gb. Maybe got in at 5 minutes past 6. I was so upset to find out it was open via the reservation link before 6 since I was up. We kept refreshing the device upgrade page but it didn't load there. Thanks to Meow and the forum members for saying it was on the reservation page. 

I'm Here A Lot

@Abrowne0 literally the exact same thing happened to me. I was up til 5am until I gave up. Woke up around 8:30 and I chose to pickup in store I’m at #828 I sent the most furious hate mail that night. So am I gonna be towards December or what’s the deal?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @kevindanielscot

Well concidering that you are close to 1,000 device mark, pretty sure u won't get it at launch unless Apple gives Rogers that many per model and color.

Most likely December u should see it.
I've Been Around

If I call Rogers will they be able to tell me a number or something if I reserved it to my house or is the only way wait? If anyone could give me an estimate I ordered it at 6am EST, 256GB Silver IPhone X. Thanks.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Tammy3

Unfortunately they do not have any way if seeing that. They can only see a order but that's it. No number, no que. You just have to wait and see when u receive the email for it to shipped out.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I have slot #2 for the silver 64 GB. Pretty excited for this launch!
I Plan to Stick Around

@NorkentFTW i'm going to call the Newmarket Apple Store its going to today and find out from them. I have Best Buy as a back up but really hoping the Apple Store can re-sell it to me on a contract. I never saw any option on the site for a carrier upgrade, just pickup in Apple store option or ship to my home.  Really hoping they'll re-sell it to me on my contract.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @gcooldude

Thats why. Because Apple took that option down within less of a minute.. Any used that option so it was turned off.

Call and ask. They should be able to do it for you.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix I'll be calling today, they don't open till 10:00AM. I'll let you guys know for those who are in the same situation as I am. 

I'm Here A Lot

I have slot #4 on the Rogers reservation system for a 256gb grey - I also have slot #16 for the same for my wife (but she’s not so sure she wants it). I’m checking the status daily and will post when there’s any change. Still ‘open’ right now