Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Hello @conman31

It won't ship faster. The whole point of "pay not get it faster" means u don't need to get to the store and do the upgrade in store or wait for their systems to go back live.

I explained this before.
I Plan to Stick Around

Started 195 64grey now 189. Keep those cancellations coming.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @richelsd

Very nice!!
I Plan to Stick Around

Best Buy is indicating that my 2 iPhone X were shipped today. Smiley Happy

Looks like they might win the race for me, although I'm #6 / #63 / #139 on Rogers Reservation and 2-3 weeks with Apple website / app that didn't come up for me at 3am! Smiley Wink

I must say I'm relatively surprised, I would've expected Best Buy to have very few units. I ordered at 4am.

Regardless, I sold my iPhone 7 (and convinced my wife to do the same) early September hoping we'd get our hands on the X on Sept. 22nd and my wife has been stuck with a Nexus 6P since then (no offense but... ;p)

I Plan to Stick Around

Lol its crazy how people get this excited over a phone launch.. anyways this whole numbering thing seems off to me i was #43 of 43 when i pre ordered here for the space grey 256gb an hour later i spoke to a rep and they said i was #43 of #63 but people were already posting that they were #167 in the same model at the time i spoke to the rep ?

I Plan to Stick Around

@Open_Mobile wrote:

@Salinger1I’m a big fan of the cables from monoprice - get all of my Apple or HDMI cables from them.

Yes!  I buy Monoprice too!  They're excellent quality.  Even purchasing from the US with conversion and shipping they're still miles cheaper than buying locally.  I usually only order though when I need a few cables in one order.  I just go with Amazon Basics if I just need a one-off.

I Plan to Stick Around

Yeah, its definitely off. I ordered 256GB silver at 7am on launch day. 1.5hrs after it went online, and got number 20. Some people who ordered the same model before me are in the hundreds.
I Plan to Stick Around

Just spoke with Rogers both of my business orders are in progress, I am number 4 and number 9.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@BritesDW wrote:

Lol its crazy how people get this excited over a phone launch.. anyways this whole numbering thing seems off to me i was #43 of 43 when i pre ordered here for the space grey 256gb an hour later i spoke to a rep and they said i was #43 of #63 but people were already posting that they were #167 in the same model at the time i spoke to the rep ?

Yes indeed, I get bored fast with new toys. I know already that 1 week after it'll be in my hands, I'll be anticipating the next one. Smiley Wink

Before you ask, yes my life is plenty with 2 kids and a career in engineering management. I'm just a sucker for new toys. Smiley Happy

I Plan to Stick Around

Does anyone know if the version of iPhone X purchased from the Apple store is the same model as the one from Rogers? 

Would they both work on all carrier networks in Canada and the US?