Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Hello @richelsd

Every time someone goes IN PROGRESS they will lose the number and whoever is OPEN their numbers change and go downwords. This can also happen is someone cancelled their reservation as well.

That is correct. It will show u how many units Rogers got.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @conman31

Both are the same. The only difference is that ship to home, u receive it and turn it on and that's that. U don't need to go to the store to pick up the device or sign a contract. It's all done for u.

You do not get the device faster picking any one of those. Again the only difference is that that's all.

Ship to store makes u go to the store, wait in line and go through the whole contract and pay upfront in the store. The servers can also fail during launch and u may be stuck without a phone during the launch of the X. Hystory reminds us that every iPhone launch and Galaxy launch has this issue.
I Plan to Stick Around

that's what I thought/remember from the last time I reserved a device. Thanks.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @richelsd

You are welcome! Smiley Happy
I've Been Around

@Meowmix

Apologies if this has already been asked, but I reserved a device through an authorized rogers dealer that is setup specifically to deal with my company (I'm a corporate customer).

I've got nothing from them in terms of where I am in the queue/when the phone will ship - just that they will follow up once they receive the phone?

Any insight in terms of when these corporate resellers typically ship iPhones? Thanks in advance

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @tshack

To be honest they have their own warehouses so when Rogers ships the device out, it could go to that private warehouse and take an extra 1-3 days to get it. Sometimes it goes immediately to the store.
I Plan to Stick Around

Will all stores that have reservations get iPhones on launch date? My number is 16 but someone said not all stores will get it on launch date, so is it possible that my store won't get it and thus I won't get it either? 

I'm Here A Lot

Position 720: iPhone X 256GB reserved this morning at 6am PST.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @chino0331

Yes that is correct. Again it ALL depends on how many units Rogers gets from Apple and when they get them. Most of the small numbers (less then 100) should get then at launch.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Can somebody send the link to check order status? Cant find it in my account