Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Hello @Rainforest99

Most likely the day of launch. Sometimes it will. Ship a day before for launch.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

So what is the maximum number that for sure receive it on launch day if all numbers before receive it as well?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @seadooxp30

You call Rogers on December 1st and they will unlock your device for free with Rogers. Any device that is purchased after December 1st will be unlocked immediately after purchase on contract or outright.

Thank you!

You just saved me $50 🙂

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

6:59 a.m.  I get falling asleep waiting for it to work 😞 I am number 173 64 silver

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ziglaub

Be patient. It all depends. No one for sure can give u a exact answer. It all depends how many units once again Apple sent.
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Got a confirmation that I reserved the iPhone X and that I am number 82 in line. However, there is no email that was sent to my email address,as indicated in the confirmation. I check My Rogers account and I can't find anywhere it indicates that I reserved it. I have a picture of the confirmation. Any clue what's happening?

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Had alarm set for 5:45 to wake up for the 6am reserve. Decided to check right away and wham #22. Glad I didn’t wait until 6!
So stoked!
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Hey I’m #82 as well!!! It must be a different list for each type of phone. I picked the 256gb Space Grey. Which one did you get?
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Ive come to realize that chatting with Roger reps you never get the same answers. You ask a question one day and get an answer and then the next day you ask the same question and get a different answer. Very frustrating! Just needed to vent! With that being said I am looking forward to my X showing up. #5 for a silver 256 gb.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@sauhammud

If you log back into your account and try and begin to reserve another device, it should show on that page your device reservation and what queue number you are if it was done properly

my page has 6 cancellations on it after testing the waters this morn8ng lol