Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

wow lots of people are getting grey, the silver 64gb iphone x is only #15 as of 1 minute ago...

are people seeing $599 for the 64gb? mine was showing as $799 for 64 and $999 for 256....

I Plan to Stick Around

@jorjel I guess the email time is less of an indicator of how fast you got in because the email can be delayed in getting to your inbox.
I've Been Here Awhile

I got #2 for a 64GB Silver. I got the confirmation e-mail at 5:51am, but I can't find my reservation anywhere in MyRogers.

I did get back to the reservation page at one point and it showed my reservation, but now when I go back it wants to put me through the process of reserving it again.

I have an Order ID and pickup location and all that in the e-mail, but I just can't find it anywhere online to super-extra-confirm it.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @c3004matic

I was told it would be up between 6-8am EST for the business side. They have different status and different ques so the numbers will be different as well.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @alvinchuo

Some are seeing that however it could be special deal to them. It could also be a glitch as well.its know to glitch like that.
I've Been Around

I got #48 for iPhone X Silver 256GB, placing it at 3am.

What time and number were your pre-orders? Smiley Happy

I Plan to Stick Around

@alvinchuo That's crazy! I'm starting to get concerned that the numbering system is faulty...Is it really possible that only 15 people reserved the Silver 64gb model Canada wide? That seems highly unlikely to me. I hope I'm wrong though!
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

@Meowmix
Thanks! #189 for a x 256 grey

Surprised it's costing $1199 on my current plan. Ouch!
I Plan to Stick Around

@merms go back to the reservation page and select the phone number you reserved it under. It will pop up there.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @davidhaas

Its working properly. The numbers are correct. I explained already why it's that low.