Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

I mean reserving not buying outright.

They aren’t taking reservations

I Plan to Stick Around

@nasa

Weird indeed?? Couldn’t you preorder and pick up in store as a reservation? Card isn’t charged until it’s ships to your home or until you pick it up in store

Or am I misunderstanding your post?
I Plan to Stick Around

This

@Jrsmithz wrote:
Yeah, just checked it, they are all unavailable now, which presumable means they are all sold out.

This was in reference to reserve in store option, all 12 stores nearest to me in Toronto, all listed as currently unavailable for the Space Grey 64gb. I can't speak to where others live if stock is available near them. Best of luck. 

I Plan to Stick Around

Curious on gcooldude's question too. Same situation, picking up on the 3rd at Apple Store. If I decide to keep the reservation is my only option a "bring your own device" plan, or will Apple Store be able to activate the phone on a subsidized plan and then I somehow get credited back the difference of the full device cost?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @gcooldude

You should be able to out it on a plan and they can refund back the difference.
I've Been Here Awhile

Weird that on twitter, telus users are reporting the pre-order functionality went live at 3:01am EST. I managed to squeeze one through best buy with an "shipping" date of Nov 6th. Wonder how accurate this is? Nonetheless, i'm refreshing the heck out out MyRogers on 3 browsers here, in case it becomes available lol... . what is wrong with me!!!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @hanik919

It won't turn on until 6AM EST. I have repeated this many times. Guess no one believed me and now sees the truth.. ( many reposted what Rogers agents said 12am which was wrong or 3am which was wrong too.). Been doing this for years. I know the accurate times and information more then most reps over the phone or social media sadly.

Telus always opens up their pre orders at 3AM EST. They follow Apple Canada. They are the only ones to do so.

I've Been Here Awhile

If you purchase through Best Buy and you are an EXISTING Rogers customer but not under contract, do you qualify for contract pricing when you pick up the phone and sign on a new term? (i.e. $599 for 64GB under 2 year premium plus plan?)

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jkhkjhjk

Yes you do! You qualify for the pricing they give u at the time picking up the phone which will be thay.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @nasa25

Thats correct. They are all out of stock at apple.

" iPhone X 256GB Space Grey
Delivery:
Shipping Option
Delivers 13 Dec - 20 Dec - Free"

Thats now. Wait until 7-9am and that will change to January LOL.