Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Hello @nasa25

That is correct!. That's the only way sadly. They should be putting a cancel button instead.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

that's true meowmix.

But truthfully I think having that upgrade order started will save me time in case I plan to pre-order tomorrow morning.  Easier to go to that pending hardware upgrade and click back than to go to the line I want to upgrade, select 'upgrade' etc.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Sorry if this has been asked already. For tomorrows pre order, are we given the choice of ship to home or ship to store. If so, which is better?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ki5

Both have their own systems. Ship to home doesn't give u a reservation number or any information.

Reservation to store will show u what number u are at and give u a status. Also u need to do the contract in store and pay in store.

They both will show up the same time though.
I Plan to Stick Around

That's what I'm thinking. Like c'mon Rogers, have a delete button from your shopping list already.

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @richelsd

You should be fine then. I believe after 24hrs it automatically removes it. If it. Doesn't, it should remove it when u try to get the X

I Plan to Stick Around

that's what I did too.

@nasa25 wrote:

oh and by pending upgrade I mean I was playing around with my account to see the pricing on various upgrades and accidentally pressed 'save this order'.  So it's basically only saved the first step in the upgrade process (selecting the type of hardware)

I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks @nasa25. That's what I was thinking. Thanks for confirming, appreciate it.

@nasa25 wrote:

@richelsd you will be fine.  I've had a pending upgrade on my account for a few weeks.  No way to delete it looks like.

Just click on that in process upgrade, then click BACK.  That will take you to the list of available phones.  Then select the X and away you go

I Plan to Stick Around

I understand we may have to pay up front for the iPhone x device price . I know in previous years, they usually add this to the bill . They also add it to the bill if you do a hardware upgrade through my Rogers. Is there a way to do a device reservation and have the entire fee put on the next bill ?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @abrarhaq

The only way to do this would be doing the ship to home option which won't give u a reservation number or a status and u will have to wait until it ships out.

If u do the reservation to pick up the device is store, u would need to pay the device price of the sub price in store.
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi
I don't know if you're gonna be able to help me with this one but since you seem the be the one to know everything I'll take a chance lol. So, last year I pre ordered the iPhone 7 through the consumer reservation system although I have a regular consumer plan with an MSD code. Last minute, my reservation was cancelled by rogers since I had apparently not reserved through the right reservation system. So, I'm wondering what I should do this year. Is it possible for me to make another MyRogers account on the business website and to reserve through the business reservation system since I have a general consumer MyRogers account? Also, if I select the ship to home option, do I need to enter my credit card right away or will it take the credit card information that is on the account? Thank you so much in advance for your help!