Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Hello @ziglaub

Around 6AM EST. I would not base it on that though. Every year times change and its not a guarantee the reservations / pre orders will open at that time.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

apparently Rogers is lying to me in the chat now because they said it started at midnight!

whos telling me the truth now because im really confused now?!

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

You were right, my wife called and straightened it out it now says order in progress activation! I do appreciate your help
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ziglaub

It won't start at Midnight. nothing i am aware of at this moment. Been told 6AM EST. Do remember that Live Chat and most Social media teams just go by what Apple pre order times are. So unless they give out a actual timing, i would not go by what they say.

If you do not want to believe me, so be it. Just giving u the timing i was told and know for years. Rogers has only once opened at 3AM back with the iPhone 6 and they told customers 6-8AM instead the night before. They caused a huge issue and since then its been 6-8AMEST for most iPhone launches.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Comebychane

Great! Glad it got fixed! 🙂
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

ok cool thanks!

i didnt say youre lying i just finally want to be the first one or one of the first ones to get the iphone x this year thats all!

i hope you didnt get offened im sorry about that!

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Does anyone know if the status on your reservation changes from "shipping" to delivered? 

Mine said it shipped Wed to the store, got a call yesterday from the store saying I'd have it today but now they're saying they don't have it. 

I tried tracking using the UPS tip some of you mentioned, but no luck. 

Anyone else experience that? 

Thanks in advance! 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ziglaub

No worries! Did not think of that at all! I would always check here and ill update the thread with more info when i get it! 🙂
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @IIemus

IT would show SHIPPED once it has shipped out.

Call the store have speak to the store manager. If they called you and they said they have it, then they have it and misplaced it in the store somewhere. They can not just call you today and say they do not have it as it seems fishy. Call and ask to speak to the store manager.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Thank you for your response.

I called and they said that I need to look out for an email from UPS to let me know if it's been delivered. Apparently it could take 2-3 more business days?