Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Ship to Home from Rogers.
Got shipping notice email from Rogers with a UPS tracking number. Being delivered tomorrow.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @TechFlex & @SandmanMTL77

Good to hear! Enjoy the devices u get get both of you tomorrow! 🙂
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I preordered the iPhone 8 plus 64GB on Friday around noon through a corporate plan. I’ve received no updates regarding my preorder and was wondering when the typical time it would be delivered? 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Matthewsl

As poste in the existing thread already to a reply to you. It all depends on stock level and when they will ship it out. Unfortunately there is no guarantee you will get the device at launch or before anyone else.

You may get a shipment informing today or this weekend if they have processed one for u

L. 

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Iphone 8 avail. At authorized dealers...

hello, 

I am a Rogers customer through an authorized dealer ( dmobile) with a corporate rebate, and i am wondering how lng after Rogers starts selling a new iphone, are they avalable at those other rogers sellers? Thanks

ps as of today, on Rogers website, it says backorder. On dmobile, only coming soon...

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Alkalain

Yes it's only available at the moment on the reservation system. Most store if not all stores may have a small amount 1-3 devices or none available. If you want one, u will have to reserve it on the Rogers reserve system and once its back in stock, u can get it.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Thanks for the quick reply, but no, i cannot i have to order through dmobile, thus the question, trying to find out usually how long after it is available at Rogers is it avail. At resellers...
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Alkalain

It could take days or even weeks. No one here even the Rogers reps know that answer. The authorized dealers have at times private warehouses which they get their devices from and or order at different times.

You would need to call those stores and see what the store manager says. Here u won't get that answer unfortunately.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Thanks for your time anyways, greatly appreciated cheers
I'm Here A Lot

I did not receive any updates from rogers re: my ship to home order aside from the "changes have been made to your account" e-mail.

However, i searched UPS tracking by reference using my phone number and it shows that it's being delivered today. Definitely worth doing that search if you don't hear anything from Rogers.