Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Hello @Jammer005

That means your device will be shipped either tonight or tomorrow via UPS or QMS. Check your MY Rogers - MY Devices to see if the IMEI number has changed and name too.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix Yes, you are correct. EMEI has changed (no name  - but previous iPhone name is now gone) and Device Balance, etc is now updated.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Jammer005

Great to hear! Then you should get it tomorrow! 🙂
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I preordered my iPhone 8 plus 64GB through ship to home. I preordered through Rogers Direct as there is a deal through my work. I've not seen an update on my order since Friday, will my phone be shipped with regular preorders or later?
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Matthewsl

To be honest since launch day is tomorrow they will most likely ship it out late tonight or tomorrow. Seeing as u are business and or corporate customer it may take a longer time but Hopefully tomorrow it may ship out.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I pre-ordered my iPhone 8 Plus 64GB Silver at 5:55am on Friday the 15th with the Ship to Home. I just received my UPS shipment notification and my delivery is by 12pm tomorrow.

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

My gfs gold 64gb 8 Just shipped. Hopefully she will have it in her hands tomorrow.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

IPhoneX 256gb $999 according to a agent I talked to today...
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Th1ef

Oh wow! Yeah doubt many will pay that much for a 2yr term for the 256GB X model. Tbh everyone is waiting for it but watch once they see the pricing, most will back out. Plus the short supply of the X will make many not get it. Rumors have it since months ago and even today that the iPhone X just started or will start production within weeks. So short supply for the X will have many upset and waiting. So many that will pre order from Rogers, Better be aware of this.
Highlighted
I've Been Around

pre-ordered my iPhone 8 Plus 64GB Gold around 630am Friday the 15th with Ship 2 Home. Received my UPS shipment notification m

delivery is Sept 22nd tomorrow.