Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus & iPhone X Reservation numbers / Questions!

Hello @Cloudpump

Its not a guarantee that you will get it at launch or before anyone else (as explained on Post 1). With that number most likely u will get it at launch. I have seen alot of higher number get it last year. So only one would assume yes.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Yeah I got the iPhone 6 on launch day and I was like well over 1000 in line.
MI
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @markiskander

Yeah that's true. Depends on color, GB and model. Not all the same for all. I got the 6+ and I was #8 and got it 2 days after the launch.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks again for creating this thread . Been following and updating since the iPhone 5.
On Thursday I was out of the country and my iPhone was stolen. Unfortunate but good excuse to order the 8 on Friday morning (can't justify the cost of the X in my head - maybe in a year) (West Coast), Ship to Home.

Loyalty Plan Legacy Premium Tab - only saw approx. $200 inducement. Loyalty gave me another $120.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

6+ was a totally different story though - there was a significant shortage sent in from Apple. I believe Winnipeg, MB got one. Like actually 1, for the entire city.

MI
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Jammer005

No need to thank me! Here for you guys!

Oh no that's no good but atleast u get a new phone! Yeah the X is very expensive. I predict that many when they see the pricing on a 2yr term they won't go for it.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

When am I going to be able to reserve iPhone X ?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @stanislavspon

October 27th is the pre order date for the iPhone X. November 3rd is when it launches.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I just have a question:

I upgraded my device to an iPhone 8 Plus during the pre-order date (Sept 15 @ 4:00AM). Is there a way I can know what number I am in the system? Will I even get my device during the release date?

It's not that it highly matters if I get it on the release date. I just have to be out of the country on the 26th. 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @yckieh568

As explained on Page 1, Post1 any Ship to Home orders do not have any way of displaying status que or numbers. This only works for reservations sent to the stores.

Sadly no one can answer this for you as we are users just like u here. Even the call center reps or any Rogers rep can not actually answer this. WE can all assume it will be shipped out the day before or the day of launch for delivery to you.