Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello @nasa25x

Most likely. I'm starting to hate how device are starting to cost so much and you have a upgrade fee to pay so it costs more. hopefully one day the prices go back down ( in my dreams lol)
Highlighted
I'm a Regular

Just keep an eye on iPhoneincanada, they will be first to post the $$$ for the big 3.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @AccordTR

Most likely them or Mobilesyrup. Which ever one does it will be great but I doubt anyone would buy the 128GB 6S plus for $800 on a 2 year term. At that point might as well get a Android phone which their flagship cost less but again different people
Highlighted
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

Exactly. Only way I see Rogers giving more of a subsidy is if you have a very lucrative plan and they can easily recover the subsidy over 2 years. Like if you spend $150 a month it wouldn't kill them to subsidize the phone by $30 a month or $720 over the 2 year term.
Highlighted
I'm a Regular

Even the galaxy prices are going up. Note and edge, while cheaper are starting to close the gap.
Highlighted
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

Take those gasoline savings and put it in the bank for new iPhones boys and girls because that's the only advantage of our weak dollar.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @AccordTR

While that's true it's still going to cause customers to back off from buying phones at that price. Remember many aren't willing to give that much unless they use their credit cards and have money.

Either way we shall see what the prices are and not speculate or start rumors lol
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @nasa25x

Yeah I agree lol
Highlighted
I'm a Regular

Apple can pretty much charge whatever and people will buy, they have their fan base. I bought the first iPhone, aka the actual 'iPhone' for around $400. Had to drive the USA as Rogers never carried it. An iPhone now straight out can cost up to $1500, And people still camp out for them. I have had every single iPhone made and even with the price upgrades will continue to buy them. I may not like the price, but in the end Apple knows I'll still buy it.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @AccordTR

I agree with you and I am the same way as well. I guess we love Apple that much 😛