Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@MeowmixYou say reservations haven't opened yet but if I go into upgrade my Device it does give me an option to upgrade to the 6S ... I can get the iPhone 6S in any size but only in Silver or Gold and iPhone 6S Plus is only 64 GB in SG or silver

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @lxhunter

Oh okay. Rogers had posted the pricing online a day or so ago. Plus we had posted it here as well. The only thing we couldn't post is our flextabs lol
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix I myself just ordered a 64GB iPhone 6S Plus for $658.99 + tax and got an email confirmation too. It seems they are slowly rolling out the ordering process.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @hurstegers

Can you please SS (ScreenShot) that image of it showing u that please. I have 3 wireless accounts & my gfs account & none of them showing the iPhone 6S. Just the normal iPhone 6..
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

Poo Brown could have been the new colour and people would have gone nuts over it, people like to show off that they have the new one. Introducing a new colour on an S model is brilliant marketing.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jordanclarck1993

Hmm this makes no sense what so ever. If they open the reservation for you guys, it would have been opened for everyone.

Are you guys sure you reserved it & not pre ordered it? Did it tell you to confirm a store u want to pick it up at?
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meomix

Here's my screenshot of my email

Screen Shot 2015-09-12 at 4.04.16 AM.png

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jordanclark1993

The site won't show it until a mod approves of the image. lol.

Did it tell you guys to pick a store in which the device will be sent to & also when going into the device reservation page, does it give u a number & status?

I Plan to Stick Around

I don't know what I did but you can tell me. I probably pre-ordered but I don't care either way haha. If reserving opens up soon I'll just cancel this (I hope I can lol).

Screen Shot 2015-09-12 at 4.05.29 AM.png

I'm Here A Lot

Screen Shot 2015-09-12 at 7.05.42 AM.png

@Meowmix these are my upgrade options