Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello @jordanclark1993

lol very nice! I work at 10am EST so its not as bad. Once I get off work, sleepy time for me haha

Edit - Here you go guys. Rogers just posted that to someones reply on Facebook. So no need to always refresh the page lol

Rogers

Hi Sarah, the iPhone pre-order is going to go live at 9AM.

- Andrei
Like · Reply · More · Just now
I Plan to Stick Around

Great thanks! I really hope it isn't 9AM PST or I'd be better off trying to go to sleep now haha...

I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

Its just funny to me that some stores won't take it for just confirming your identity and not recording the information, but yet its acceptable for voting in an election or for appointments at the Financial Aid office at my college.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jordanclark1993

Sorry about that. it would be 9:00am EST.

- Andrei

So there we have it folks. 9am EST will be the opening for the reservations to reserve the device.
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

Hmmmmmm do I trust the 9am thing? I could use some sleep
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jrfox87

Yeah I agree with you on that. The Health Card should be used as a photo ID as not many have other forms of ID's but the Ontario Government has a Photo ID card which cost around $35. Its similar to the Health card but its a photo ID card if u do not have a drivers license or a passport
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @nasa25x

Honestly I really do not know what to believe anymore lol. Last year they said 5-7am but we saw what happened. I guess this year they won't open early unless they do it at 7-8am est? Who knows but one thing is for sure. Rogers screwed up big time. Many reserved with Apple & Bell & Telus have their pre orders open already. So waiting until 9am EST isn't something good as it was NEVER said & only a few got a text.
I Plan to Stick Around

So what pages are you checking? The Rogers official Facebook page, any page on the Rogers site you constantly checking? Will you be on here for next 4 hours?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jordanclark1993

I am checking their Official Rogers Facebook page & also the reservations. Plus I got the text as well.

Of course I will be! Smiley Happy
I Plan to Stick Around

Alright stepped away for a bit, how's it going? Guessing nothing has changed haha. Struggling to keep myself awake but I can do it! Then sleep!