Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello @ThePunisher

Rogers will release this information this coming days or on Saturday. You will need to have a Everything Shared plan which is $80 or more to be able to get the device. That is from what i know
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @shstylo

Welcome back! Yes i keep doing the thread as its a success & many get their questions answered & i like doing this to help out! 🙂

Ask away!!
1). I would suggest doing the reservations through your my Rogers as its easier that way! 
2) yes it will open the same time as regular accounts. They have a timer which will open them up at the same time.

You are welcome! You can ask as many questions as you want!! 🙂

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Well I'm back, another year another phone oh how I hate and love Apple at the same time.  Dear Meowmix do you ever leave these forums..I'm beginning to think you aren't real and you're some kind of Rogers bot because you are ALWAYS here 😛 Kidding!!  Thanks for doing this thread again.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @magrat22

Welcome back! Haha maybe one day but not anytime soon! :p. Don't thank me! Always doing this for you guys 🙂
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix
When you say use "myrogers" to reserve do you mean the iPhone app?
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @lxhunter

I meant the online My Rogers. The app doesn't have this function yet.
Highlighted
I'm a Regular

Awesome...

Followed the event on reddit today and i'm excited to get my 6s+ 64GB space gray (upgrading from a 6 silver 64gb) as well as a 6s space gray 64gb for my dad and potentially a 6s gold 64gb for my mum (they will be upgrading from 5s...)

This will be my first year using the reservation system and first year getting an iPhone on launch so I am excited.

Cheers!

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jackthecompguy

You are always welcome to come here and post! I'll gladly help you with any questions u have! This includes everyone!! 🙂

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Looks like meow mix is back lol. I am gonna join you fellas on here on Saturday night too lol. Hopefully we won't have a 3am miscue but who knows !!! Looking forward to this phone !
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @hendersonsarah

Join us!!! Everyone is welcome to our online party 😛 ahah. I'm always here, never left 🙂