Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

You do realize that Rogers is just financing the full price over 24 months right? If you buy it unlocked from the a store and drop your plan to byod you're paying about the same over 24 months and you now have an unlocked device.
I've Been Here Awhile

The reservation system is a joke! I reserved my iPhone 6s plus 64gb rosegold on September 18 by called the business line and has been waiting for the phone ever since and still at #3, however my friend under the same business plan called in two weeks ago to the same business line and ordered the exactly same phone and he has already received the phone last Friday. Can someone from rogers provide me with an explanation how could this be happening? Your reservation system is com
I Plan to Stick Around

that something differant my friend, why dont you get details from your friend and called rogers business line again and tell them about that. how about color is that same color phone your friend order or differant?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @User1579708

Unfortunately thats something that won't be explained as no one knows the real answer too. It seems some orders over the phone got expedited and the reservation ones are still there. In all it seems like some phones can in and went to them first.
I've Been Here Awhile

Still waiting on my 128gb silver iphone 6S plus reserved order on Sept 14. Order status is now 6 of 46 In progress (Pre Fulfillment) placed through a Rogers corporate plan. Essentially my position has not changed since my order was placed. Last week I was #7 but I assume someone cancelled the order because I can't see them just getting one phone in when there are 46 on the orderlist. I would like to say that my coworker who placed an order for a 64gb rosegold iphone 6S plus through the same corporate plan two weeks later than I did received her phone 2 weeks ago. My frustration and annoyance has grown day by day. What is even worse than the wait is the fact that no one is available at Rogers who knows or is willing to reveal what the actual issues are with the delays. Basically it shows either managment is incompetence or has general disregard for their customers. 

I'm Here A Lot

I just got off the phone with Rogers. I can't keep my current 2GB phone plan if I want to upgrade to the 6S+. I will have to upgrade to a 2.5GB plan, which is an extra $20 a month, $480 for the year, plus a $20 activation charge. Wow. So I'm not saving anything on the phone. I have no incentive to purhase from Rogers now. I may as well just go to the Apple Store and but my phone right away and skip any wait times. 

I've Been Here Awhile

6s Plus over a month now and on backorder...

Fusterating when my coworked shows up from Verizon with exactly the same one ....

I'm Here A Lot

Give them a call on the phone. The lady I spoke to said they had the model in stock that I was interested in, which surprised me since I am 233 on the wait list. 

I've Been Here Awhile

I did , all they can say is that its still on backorder, no eta.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @MikRose

It is true that the 6S+ is in backorder due to the manufactiring process issue with Apple. What the state carriers have are not the same as here. Apple favours them a bit more. Remember states gets more then we do.

Try calling in & see if they can place a order for u as they might have stock a small amount.