Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello @Debaudul

No need to repeat what I said two posts above Smiley Happy
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm still not seeing any tracking info. I hope my phone comes in today though. I'm in Mississauga so wondering if it's being shipped from close by or far away.
I Plan to Stick Around

Has anyone been able to keep their 6gb plan and not upgrade to a share everything plan?? My initial Rogers rep reserved a i-phone 6s and keep my plan, after calling to another rep, says I have to change my plan to a share everything plan. If I have a verbal agreement with a Rogers rep can it get vetoed, even thou I have a text confirmation stating it clear as day? Frustrating!!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Pisquem

You have to speak to customer care or retentions in order to see if they can keep it but they will increase the price of the plan. I was able to keep mine and just pay $15 more a month
I Plan to Stick Around

And exactly which phone number is that??
I seen to get transferred from one person to another then get hung up on... Customer care / retention??
I Plan to Stick Around

@Pisquem

If you have an Interaction number then they would honor that usually or at the very least try to make it up to you by giving you other offers like credit etc.  But from my experience if you had the Interaction # and you keep persisting, they would have not much choice but to honor it however you would have to speak with a manager in customer relations/retentions.  Customer reps can't help you there.  If you don't have an interaction # and you only have "verbal" agreement then there is no proof of that deal being offered, even a message doesn't really count.  You really need an Interaction # to have a strong argument.  Next time if you didnt get an interaction #, make sure you get the person offering you this deal to make notes under your account and have them give you that interaction #.

I kept my old 6gig plan and not pay a single penny more because someone messed up on their end and I had that interaction # to back it up.

I Plan to Stick Around

I do have an ID iteration number and an reservation # for the new I phone 6S
So do I call and ask to talk to a retentions manager ? What number do you one call?
I Plan to Stick Around

@Pisquem

You could dial *611 from your Rogers cellphone and it'll connect you to Rogers.  Get into mobile sales/customer care.  I wouldn't waste your time with the people in that department, just ask to be transferred to customer relations.  If they persist that they themselves can help you, just be firm about wanting to speak with someone from the customer relations department.  Once you're there, explain your situation with your IT # and see what they say, my first guess would be them apologizing and try not to honor it (this is normal).  Just stay calm but firm about your argument and see what happens.  Good luck.

I Plan to Stick Around

Ok I'll try that thanks!
I Plan to Stick Around

Had no plans to get a new iPhone 6S. Just got a Note 5 last month at launch when I sold my iPhone 6. That didn't last too long. Walking in the mall I went by the Apple Store. I asked one of the guys what he has in stock. Walked out with a 64GB 6S Plus Space Gray lol. At least I have my WiFi Calling now lol.