Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Sorry if I'm asking something already posted before but wading through 300 pages isn't feasible for me.   Does anyone know if the space grey 64 gig 6S+ models are shipping yet?  I started out #84 but noticed that that number flucuated prior to the 25th so I assumed that was due to people taking their names off the list, switching to other models etc.  I'm currently #65 (of 246).  

I know that the 6s+ models are constrained in production at Apple due to backlight panel production but am just trying to get a feel for whether things are moving in the Rogers queue at all.  MTIA.

Edit -  I should note that my status has been listed as "In progress (Pre Fulfillment)" since around the 25th.

I Plan to Stick Around

@omro

Yes I have a corporate account which means I can't go to the Apple Store. But I reserved through the residential reservation since the stupid business reservation site was down that day.
I Plan to Stick Around

@charlo1108

I didn't know that business customers could reserve through the consumer reservation. That might be part of your issue. I actually had the same issue with the corporate website and despite all the warnings on the automated call that the call centre could not reserve phones, she did it.

I Plan to Stick Around

@AMB_TO

Are you a business customer or a regular customer? I can say that there has been zero movement on the business side for that model, other than the odd person dropping off, probably in disgust.

I Plan to Stick Around

corporate/business ... unfortunately apparently ...

I Plan to Stick Around

@AMB_TO

You can look back through the thread and see if you want to try going to the apple store. Some business customers did so successfully. I did it last year, but it was a truly painful experience for me, not Apple's fault. Rogers' all the way.

I've Been Around

Hello,

Getting - Silver 128gb 6s Plus

Reservation was initially #16 in the cue.

Then last Thursday eve it went to Escalated priority In Progress (pre-fufillment)

No changes since then.

Business account.

Any updates? I figured being #16 i'd be pretty much with the first bunch of deliveries.

I Plan to Stick Around

@landscaper

Sorry, it looks like once again Business Accounts were excluded from the first shipments to Rogers.

I'm Here A Lot

For some reason i can no longer log into the business account they emailed me after my reservation and when i to forget password it just says username/email not found.. Is anyone else experiencing this? Its been working the last 2 weeks until now
I've Been Here Awhile

Anyone know when Rogers will be getting more iPhone 6S Plus 128's? I'm 48 in reservation line and 'open'.