Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hmm.
Just checked mine and it dropped to #10 from #11 for my reservation. Hopefully it is moving up or someone just cancelled Smiley Sad
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jrfox87

Oh my bad lol. Yeah try that and see. Hopefully it shows up!
I Plan to Stick Around

still no change...54 and 57, open

64 GB  Rose Gold, iPhone 6S Plus

I Plan to Stick Around

Not that I'm not interested in who's still waiting or not (except the low numbers waiting.. That's messed!)
I really wanna know people's thoughts on the device itself!!

How do you like the 3D Touch and haptic feedback? How about the Live Photos/moving fish on the front!

Overall impressions!!
I have to wait until Sunday when my billing cycle resets so I'd love to know everyone's thoughts!!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @amy84

I will do a review on Sunday / Monday but I'll do a small one tonight after I take a nap, shower and use the phone haha
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

well I was in the store at 10 and out by 1012.  Only thing I didn't like is that the rep had to unbox my phone and turn it on even though I said I wanted to leave with it sealed

I'm a Senior Enthusiast

now I just need to download the beta profile to get 9.1 so I can use my backup lol
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @nasa25x

Mine did that. She showed me the email by her manager that they need to start doing that to verify that the device is working. I got Apple Care Plus for $129 from the Rogers store. It will be billed to my invoice lol
I'm a Reliable Contributor

@SummerlyGenie

The Only reason your number changes is if someone cancels their reservation. Otherwise you will always have the same number till it changes to "in progress".
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

yeah I didn't like that at all but I guess I'll get over it lol. I still have one extra 64gb rose gold 6s reserved until sunday if anyone wants it.