Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Supervisor gave me a 4 hour pass today...planned on playing some golf, but since I received a call from the Rogers store this morning, decided I can golf another day

Amazing when I asked, they said nobody was in the store at all today...love living in a smaller city

Can't believe its finally here...I can finally get rid of the 4S brick I've been using

I'm a Regular

Mine's been there since Tues, I know from the tracking that its been delivered, and it specifically said my town, and I know there isn't a warehouse here. But no call from the store yet. I'll call them in the afternoon and ask if they are there if they don't get in touch by then.
I've Been Here Awhile

@charlielover You just ordered ? and got #243 for a 6S+ 128Gb grey ?

I ordered exact same phone at beginning of last week (ie. a few days after reservations started) and still showing OPEN #251 .... how does that happen. Ordinarily I would not be too bothered about it but my iPhone 4S died last Saturday and I am having to use an old BB Torch that my IT dept had lying around and its horrible !  

I Plan to Stick Around

Ya but since i am a valued CONSUMER they give me discounts 🙂 and I don't need anymore...obviously rogers wants to keep their customers happy business clients arent that important since they have a lot more regular customers. 🙂 I'll be enjoying my new phone tonight 🙂 any clue when you will get yours? @stevehut
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello guys!

So I got mine!! It's in the box still so go i going home later to do the all!
I Plan to Stick Around

@mattc1989

I'd rather get the phone a week later than overpay monthly for an inferior cell plan. Zing!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mattc1989

Yeah same here. Discounts on the upgrade fee and plan lol
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

Congratz!!! Enjoy your new device!!!

I Plan to Stick Around

Hey Meow...

Is it really really really heavy???? hahahahahahaha

I wanted to be the first one on the forum to pick mine up but I couldn't wait outsdie the store at 5am lol

Congrats good man...you deserve it. As a matter of fact, for hosting this forum every year, maybe we could pool our money together and cover your cost lol

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @SummerlyGenie

I'm going home to sleep and then enjoy it while the girlfriend watches her shows lol