Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

So just Checked my # is 20. Any idea when It might arrive?

Thanks

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @uty76

Most likely sometime next week.
I Plan to Stick Around

My 6S Plus 16GB Space Grey reservation shipped, but there's no tracking number in the email? I'm calling Rogers now

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Xon

There won't be until UPS updates their site. Their system isn't even real time lol.
I Plan to Stick Around

@uty76

Did you reserve one through the reservation service?

If so, you should be able to see the status on your Device Reservation page.

If not, you won't be able to see the status until they give you a call.

I'm Here A Lot

@SummerlyGenie

Preorder started 2 weeks before release you think they would know how many 128gb models they would need to ship out, just ridicoulous that apple and rogers screw up another release for an iphone.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @zaskar9

Im not defending Rogers but once again Rogers does NOT control the amount of devices that get shipped to them via Apple. Apple does control that. So in the end inventory isn't something that Rogers controls unless Apple gives that layway
I Plan to Stick Around

Got the email that my reservation for a 64GB Gold 6S Plus has shipped! No tracking info though, does that come in a second email later? Was going to be relying on that tracking to know when it gets to the store since I have no phone for them to call me on.

I Plan to Stick Around

So just want to remind everyone for next years launch...when meow speaks, we should just listen

Lots of movement tonight, will be more tomorrow and on the weekend...I look forward to some posts and unboxing comments.

I myself cannot wait to do some side by sides with last years 6, weights, speed tests, benchmark, etc. (vs iPad Air2 and iMac of course lol)

'Twas the night before launch and all through the house

Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse...

I implore upon all of you to get some sleep tonight, gonna need extra energy to toy with the phone for 32 straight hours lol

I'm Here A Lot

@Meowmix

I'm sure Rogers has some control over what phones they need to fulfil preorders and must tell apple that, now if they send them what they need then that's apples fault yes. But I find it a big failure if they can't fulfill orders that are numbered for  under 50 for all of the different models.