Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@Meowmix

going to go for one of the Apple cases or a third party?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jrfox87

Most likely OtterBox / LifeProof or another third party case. Not buying a case from Apple.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@somalp

To me it sounds like something else is up because the login has not worked even before the consumer reservation system has gone down for the iPhone maintenance.

Have you ever been able to log into RogersDirect and done a device reservation from there? I only ask because I just moved over to the business side and never used the portal before, thanks!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Last year i reserved my phone while being business, through the reservation system..dont remember this rogers direct website at all. All we can do is continue to ask them what's up or just wait till that time and find out.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@somalp

So last year you went to BSS, clicked on your wireless number, and under the Device bar, just clicked "Rogers Reservation System"?

If that's the case, it might actually just be down and because I just spoke with a service rep from the business side and they said we shouldn't land on the rogersdirect site when it's up, it should go straight from your BSS portal into a reservation system.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

i do not know why you guys are getting new phone now if you still have a great phone.  apple phone are so boring to me , i like android because i can do a lot more things.

iphone price are so expensive. 

you guys should get s6 edge $249  or $199 galaxy s6 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @kh29

Everyone has a different view on devices and want the new toys just like my self. This is a iPhone 6S / 6S Plus reservations thread, not Andoird.
Highlighted
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

just did the calcs.  I'll be paying $177 more for the 64gb 6s this year than I paid for the 64gb 6 last year.  Ouch

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

This is the iPhone 6S/6S Plus Reservation thread, if you aren't interested in those phones, why bother posting in the thread?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @nasa25x

Ouch that is alot!. Hmm its okay i guess