Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

only reason they have 16gb as an option is to avoid cannibalizing sales of the higher storage models.  If 32gb was the lowest storage option, more people would get that over the 64gb version and apple would lose money.  They don't actually think that the 16gb is a viable option.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @nasa25x

That's true but let's be honest 16gb isn't t great lol. Many get 64GB or 128GB
Highlighted
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

exactly.  They don't want to sell 16gb units.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @nasa25x

Either way I'm getting the 128GB If it's not that expensive lol. If not 64GB I go!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Do we know when the prices will be released on Rogers site?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @quattrob

Most likely tomorrow / Saturday. Once i get the information i will post it here!
Highlighted
I'm a Regular

Prices are going to be very last minute it seems this year, probably due to the short turn around from announcement to reserve date. Rough idea is MOST likely about $150 more than last years prices given the weak exchange.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @AccordTR

Yes you said that before:). Most likely we shall see some prices came up Saturday we will see them but again anything can happen. The prices might come out next weeks but again Apple decides when the prices are released. We will keep the thread updated once we see prices come up! 

Again the prices will not be the same as last year but they will be higher priced. We will see when the prices come out!

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

yeah meowmix you're probably looking at $1200 for the the 6s Plus 128gb including the base cost plus repaying the final year of your subsidy from the 6 plus.  If you sell the 6 plus you can obviously recoup a large part of that cost.  Maybe be out of pocket by like $450-500
Highlighted
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

I'd be extremely surprised if rogers increased the subsidy this year.  They really have no reason to do that.