Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Good day @chiufam,

I am still awaiting validation for your first two inquiries, as I would not want to misinform you, taken into consideration that I have not had a look at your account.

If you would like to purchase AppleCare+ through Rogers it has to be bought at the same time as the device (Hardware upgrade).

From the information I was able to gather, you can purchase AppleCare+ from the Apple Retail Store within 60 days of purchase. For further information in regards to that it would be best to validate with them directly.

AppleCare+ coverage is supported strictly by Apple. You can contact them at 1-800-263-3394 or by visiting the Apple store.

Hope this helps!

I'm a Senior Enthusiast

Anyone that preorder get an email noting that a $20 connection fee credit has been applied to their account? I'm assuming this isn't a goodwill credit
I Plan to Stick Around

@RogersMaude Thank you for the quick response. I'll be waiting for the answer for the first two inquiries.

You say I can purchase the AppleCare+ directly from Apple Retail Store within 60 days, what documents do I need to show them to get it?

Thanks!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @nasa25x

A couple of my friends got that email as well. I guess they are waiving that fee due to all the issues
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @chiumfam

I believe all you need is the contract you got when u did the upgrade. Also Apple will know its been 30 days or less as they check the IMEI / Serial number to make sure.

Hi @Lizzybear,

I understand how upsetting this must be. Smiley Embarassed

I would like to take a deeper look into this and attempt to resolve this issue for you. 

Since addressing this issue involves accessing your account, I’m going to send you a private message from @CommunityHelps.

Please check your messages via the envelope icon which appears in the top right hand side of your screen when you are logged into the forums.

RogersMaude

I Plan to Stick Around

@RogersMaude
Okay I'll be looking for your message there. I appreciate your looking into it deeper for me and yes you're right it's super frustrating!
I Plan to Stick Around

@chiufam

I purchased AppleCare+ from my local Apple Store last year after I got my iPhone 6 Plus from Rogers and literally all the Apple Store employee required was to look at the phone to make sure there wasnt any damage yet and run the serial number. I didnt need any paperwork with me.

I've Been Around

I pre-ordered a 6S this morning. Got a confirmation e-mail with an order number. Then, this afternoon, I got a voice mail saying rogers needed credit card info. The pre-order process didn't have any place to enter credit card info.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jrfox87

Yeah that is how it works! 🙂