Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@RogersMaude I tried to pre-order this morning online and went through the steps but was never asked for any payment information so I thought this seemed strange so later this morning after my yoga class I called Rogers where I was told there was a secondary Rogers secure reservation system and my login didn't work. So the telephone representative went ahead and did the upgrade reservation for me over the phone.
Now correct me if I'm wrong but I assume I can't do both a preorder and a reservation upgrade on the same line?!?! Also I would hope that if the preorder had gone through earlier that the telephone rep who was great by the way should have the ability to see it...that would help them help us...
Rogers Employee ShakTiburon
Rogers Employee

Holy Jeez, I didn't even know this post here. Didn't get notified at all or anything! AHH!

What did I miss @Meowmix? (79 pages is too much to read 😛 )
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

Lizzybear the reps can't see the preorder. I tried to cancel mine earlier and wasn't successfully. Tech support are the only ones that see the preorder and it looks like they are the only ones that can cancel it. Cancelling the reservation is simple and you can do it online once it shows on your myrogers account
I Plan to Stick Around

@RogersMaude

I really think that at this point Rogers owes its customers a token of good will and appreciation considering this is a recurring theme with Rogers iPhone launches.

I FINALLY got my preorder in after over 6 hours of attempts, contacts with @Rogershelps, and it's not even what I wanted in the first place.

I wanted to login, put a reservation in early, and hopefully pick up my new phone on launch day. I also wanted to pay for it on the 25th, which means it would not have been invoiced to me until my October 21st invoice, and I would have had until November to pay for it.

Instead what I got was a broken reservation system missing the model I wanted, being told to order from a pre-order system that didn't work for the first 6 hours for me, having to have my package delivered to my address which means if I'm not home I get to wait another day, and to top it all off I get to pay NOW for my phone which means my payment is due an entire month sooner than it would have been had I reserved as intended in the first place.

Considering the amount of difficulty in ordering I can't even say I'm happy my order finally went in, just relived that it's over.

I'm a Reliable Contributor

Some people just aren't having any luck reserving a phone through Rogers....I guess I've always been one of the lucky ones. I've always gotten my iPhone's from reservations through Rogers, I've never waited in any line ups to get one, and Ive never experienced any issues with reserving one.

I had both the phones I wanted reserved for the wife and I as soon as reservations opened this morning in about 30 seconds.

I guess I got lucky though, because the ones I wanted were on the reservation list 6s+ gold 64 gig.

I hope everyone gets the phone they wanted, in a timely manner.

I guess this is the price we pay to want the hottest, and most sought after phone on the market.
I Plan to Stick Around

@nasa25x Rogers just called me to recheck my address as I moved units in same complex and I guess it never got updated before and I asked about the potential for having a duplicate order and was told they'd catch it and that it won't get put through so I'm hoping that means I'm only getting the one 64gb Rose Gold 6s 😜
I Plan to Stick Around

So frustrating! Been up half the night and somehow ended up reserving something that doesn't even show up anywhere. Got no callback either, but anyways decided to go with Apple direct.

If they force me into one of their share everything plans, I'll pay the difference of the locked vs unlocked phone over the two years with the higher monthly plan. This way I can at least recover some of the cost when I sell it again. And I can actually pick it up on release day. Who knows when I'd actually get it through rogers with the snafu this morning. Maybe time to look into other carriers
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Love it!!! Just moved from 5th to 4th in line, and my wife's also went from 8th to 6th in line. I really hope we get it on launch day.
I Plan to Stick Around

Alright I'm back. It appears all of the models are now up on the reservation site that I was told was the old page... but ok... whatever. I'm happy enough with my gold model I'll get and I'm now position 2 for Gold 64GB iPhone 6S Plus so even better!
I Plan to Stick Around

@RogersMaude
Just looked at the email confirmation that was sent and they reserved me the wrong phone so I had to call to cancel it and now they're saying it will take 24 hours to complete the cancellation and reserve the correct phone!!! Totally unacceptable!