Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello @vishu81b

It all depends on them. This is why I never go to a dealer and go straight to the carrier stores.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Sammy87

Glad to hear it moved!. It can take 1-3 business days to ship out. You should see it sometime early next week at most.
I Plan to Stick Around

thanks meowmix lol i think your answers and information in regards to production are the only things that kept me calm throughout this process. I havent used the reservation system in years and i surely dont remember it being like this ever.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Sammy87

Anytime my friend :). Always trying to be around and give answers as much as i can!. Yeah it as changed lol.
I Plan to Stick Around

yes this forum help me lot to get calm, and found there is not only me, there is lot of guys have same issue. but out of best, i m almost there, rogers send me invoice and soon i will touch my iphone 6s plus. i wish that all of you will get your phone asap.

thank you

I Plan to Stick Around

my device has shipped. hopefully will have it by monday or tuesday.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Sammy87

Since it was shipped & today is Thursday. Did you end up getting it? If so do you like it 🙂
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @vishu81b

Did you end up getting a call for yours? Hopefully you have & u are playing with it!
I Plan to Stick Around

I got a call on Monday morning and picked it up Monday evening. I love it! It's definitely not as pink as others made it seem.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Sammy87

That is great!!! Yeah it noticed the pink isn't the same as everyone is saying but its still pink!