Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hi no i didnt receive my phone yet. I have looked around like  bestbuy and costco. Bt they said we cant touch yr account cos its corporat.

I'm Here A Lot

So, I requested an upgrade to a 6s Plus, 64 GB, and was told that the gold edition is discontinued, and the remaining colours are on backorder until early to mid december?

Does this make sense to anyone? I still ordered one on Nov 13, but it still hasn't arrived..I wonder if I should just call Telus or Bell to get them to match my Rogers Plan, and switch if they have phones in stock?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @vishu81b

See if any Rogers authorized stores have in stock as some can do business and corporate customers accounts
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @dk69

Even Bell and Telus are having stock issues. Even my work at Best Buy are having stock issues. Seems Apple is sending most of their phones to their own stores instead of carriers. You can check those and see that's ur own choice.

I haven't heard anything about them taking the Gold version away unless Apple told them. I would take that with a grain of salt to be honest.
I'm Here A Lot

It is a Business account, and I have received my Corporate confirmation code, I notice a Rogers store with a Business rep close to me...hopefully he can get the phone and the plan I need!  Thanks for the tip.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @dk69

See if they have one and that way you can get it!
I Plan to Stick Around

i got an email from my business dealer, that they got my phone and will email me when i can pick it up.

I Plan to Stick Around

ys dealer has my phone, they told me they will send email when its ready to pick up. i dont know why they said like that. its been 3 days now... waiting for them to send me email.....

I Plan to Stick Around

still number 28. looks like they are staying true to every 2-3 weeks with shipments.  waiting and waiting and waiting.

I Plan to Stick Around

wooo hoooo after literally almost 3 months of being on the reserved list. I went from 28 today to IN PROGRESS!...now question is....how long does the phone usually take to ship to the store for pick up once in progress.