Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello @SummerlyGenie

yes they can but they can not do outright sells. It must be done under a upgrade & some stores can NOT do business & or corporate accounts. Just want to say this.

Also yes you need to call in before you do a reservation with Best Buy to make sure they have stock as the website does not update for 42hrs.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Haziq Mine just showed up on the tracker and is listed as in Concord Ontario as Origin Scan at 9:05pm local time which would be EST as l'm in BC so it would have been 6:05pm here...does that mean it's been with Rogers till now waiting to leave?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Lizzybear

Yes that means UPS has it in their possession. Does it show u a delivery date and time?
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix No it says not available at this time check back later.

I Plan to Stick Around

Dear corporate/small business users:

where do you guys check for status of your device?

rogersdirect.ca keeps asking me for authorization token which i do not have, and i am so tired of calling/livechatting with agents after 20+ mins of waiting just to get an update on my order.  please let me know!

I Plan to Stick Around

@nanalogue I had to phone in and they had to have a password and username emailed to me in order to log in.

I Plan to Stick Around

I have the id/passcode I received when i did employment verification. but it keeps asking me for the authorization token (i don't even know what that is lol)! maybe i should phone in tomorrow again. so it is rogersdirect.ca to monitor your status for business reservation?

I Plan to Stick Around

@nanalogue Yeah call in tomorrow and tell them the issue and then make them stay on the line until you can login that way if it's not working they can send a help ticket to the right department.

I Plan to Stick Around

thank you 🙂 will call in tmr!
I Plan to Stick Around

@nanalogue No problem! Let us know what happens when you do call in.

@Meowmix @Haziq My phone is now in  Mount Hope Ontario so I'm hoping yours is also on the move!