Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

It worked out for me last year because I was going to order straight from Apple, but since that took forever to get online I tried rogers just after 3am not knowing they were supposed to be doing it later and ended up being 23rd for the model I wanted lol

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jrfox87

I was up all night helping the forums & i checked it out & saw it was open. Yeah i believe i was 8th in line for mine last year. I will be up all night again & if i do see it, ill make a tag about it! 

I Plan to Stick Around

Yea, I remember your thread from last year.

I'll be up all night this year waiting so I'll probably be in here too.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jrfox87

I always make the threads for the reservations every year! We can have a night on the forums with others talking about the device & other things lol

I Plan to Stick Around

lol it'll be a blast!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jrfox97

Yes it will be!. ill be working on Saturday during the day from 10-8pm but its okay staying up Smiley Tongue
I Plan to Stick Around

That'll be a long day for you. I've got nothing to do Saturday so I can afford to just sleep all day lol

I Plan to Stick Around

Any words, on what the contract price wil be for rogers ? And are there plan requirements to get the phone on contract ?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jrfox87

It will be but its worth it. Plus i know ill be on the forums while i am at work so my time passes fast. I have Sunday off so i can sleep in lol
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi Meowmix,

I remember this thread from 2 years ago when I reserved my 5s. This thread is awesome, thanks for doing this again.

This year, I became a business customer so got a couple questions about my new process.

1) I have my business account linked to myrogers, should I reserve through myrogers, or the business self serve?
2) Does pre-order open at the same time for business users?

Thanks! I'm sure I'll have plenty more questions Smiley Happy.