Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I was to slow making a reso this morning on a 64 GB plus, around noon it said resos were closed come back tommorow...impatiently retried at 3 the resos were open again and found a 128gb plus 30 min drive away
I Plan to Stick Around

Anyone put on a tempered glass protector on their iPhone 6s? Just wondering if it would affect 3D Touch in some way.. If you have, any preference on brand?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @stevehut

Anytime my friend 🙂
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @somalp

I will do it at my work tomorrow. Let's see what happens. I hope it works as i am using a LifeProof case right now lol. I want to use another case on my 6s Plus
I've Been Here Awhile

Hello! Don't know if anyone here can help me, I used the device reservation system to reserve a 6S+ 128GB Rose Gold.  Still listed on the reservation system as "Open".  I figured that the whole point of using the reservation system was to get it on launch day.  Rogers has been no help in updating me as to where my device is.  What is especially annoying is I'm listed as Position #1 for the device.  So is it correct to assume that no one who used the reservation system to reserve a 128GB Rose gold plus has gotten it yet??? I'm pretty upset at Rogers inability to handle reservations.

I Plan to Stick Around

@twsi_06

We can't fault Apple for keeping stock for their stores as this brings traffic into their stores.

I'm sure it Rogers had stock they'd have hooked us up.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @twsi_06

When u started the reservation, it does state three times and in the email you get that you are not guaranteed that u will get the device at launch. The point of the reservation is that when they have the device in stock, the will out one aside for you.

Apple puts more stock in their own stores then the carriers. I said that many times. Apple does this for many reasons just like other manufacturers. You shouldn't be upset at Rogers as they don't control the stock.. apple does.
I'm Here A Lot

Do you guys know if rogers representatives will accept the rogers rewards points for upgrades at the apple store? Thats the only thing keeping me binded to this clogged reservation system at rogers. Position #113 iPhone 6s Plus 128GB Gold

I'm a Reliable Contributor

hey, just me....

I bought 2 cases the day I picked up my 6s+....A brown leather Apple case, and a black leather wallet case....

I used to be all about big bulky protective cases, but I'm done with them. I got tired of never being able to enjoy my beautiful iPhones just so I wouldn't scratch them. Now I just use a slim case, that doesn't take away from the phones beauty, and a screen protector
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm #10 for the same model as yours and I am still with OPEN status.

Like Meowmix said, Rogers can't do much about it since Apple controls stocks.

I agree with you. If you are #1 for the model and says OPEN on your status, then that means Rogers got 0/ZERO stock for reservation for that model. It amazes me.