Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Unfortunately it's a mall location, so I'm just waiting outside the entrance in my car since no one else is here yet lol .. I called last night and they weren't sure helpful, so I just picked the closest entrance to the store. I'm hoping I'm at the right one haha
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @thomaspage

Lol nice! Me and my buddy our at Timmie's getting coffee the heading there. No one is outside lol
I Plan to Stick Around

Haha no one wanted to come with me, I'm hoping someone else shows up so I can have some company and some reassurance that I'm at the right entrance
I Plan to Stick Around

Still nothing on my end for business, just order in progress (activation). Hopefully they ship business by today sometime so we get them next week.

Everyone else getting theirs today, enjoy!! Let us know what you think 🙂
I'm a Reliable Contributor

@Meowmix @thomaspage

Good luck guys!!!

I'm just getting up to go to work now, I'll be picking up my iPhone's later today, as in sure since they only shipped out last night, they probably won't be there first thing in the morning, even though I'm in Toronto.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @thomaspage

Lol i told my buddy to come and I'll buy him food haha.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @canamera

Goodmorning! Thanksgiving buddy!

Most likely your store will get it in the afternoon but it's okay you will have it by the end of the day!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Haziq

Hopefully they do! I am tired but wide awake at the same time lol
I've Been Around

Rumor has it that the 6S+ is short on supply. I got a few friends working at Rogers stores and most got only 6S's and if they recieved a Plus they got 1 or 2 of them out here in Alberta.

One store may have gotten a 6S+ 64GB Space Grey which I'm currently in the Reservation Line at 30th. So since all the mall locations open up at 10am local time, I'm going to head out there and hopefully grab a 64GB Space Grey Plus but I won't even head out till at least an hour before they open because even last year, I went to the only store in my city that recieved regular stock and no one was their to line up and I was the first one to get one.

But hopefully they have one. If they have a 6S+ in a different color but 64GB I might just take it and wait for a Space Grey to come in and then return it since I'm sure it'll come in within two weeks since I'll have 15 days or 30 minutes of talk time to return it.

I'm a Reliable Contributor

Big line up in the Eaton Centre downtown