Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

For auth dealers would they even send tracking? Since it would only show to their warehouse....how can I get my tracking info since it wasn't in the email? Just a order #
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Vheshka

Unfortunately there isn't anyway unless they send it to u.

Lol i do sleep. Tonight I won't as I'll be up all night lol:p
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mattc1989

Its the same for both ways. If the device goes to their own warehouse, u can't track it after. The store I'll just call u.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

Damnit! Guess I'll just be completely in the dark about when to go in tomorrow then...

I Plan to Stick Around

This is the first time I'm reserving.  2 years ago for the 5S I decided at 1pm that I wanted a new phone as my term was up.  I called the local rogers store and said "Stupid question.... do you have any 5S 64 gig in grey?" they had 2.  I left work a little early and got my phone.  I think I'm gonna try that out tomorrow at the same store for the model I'm looking for.

If I get the same phone tomorrow from store stock when my reservation isnt even filled then something is beyond seriously wrong with Rogers...

I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix in anticipation for your new toy eh 🙂

Fingers crossed all of our phones that shipped tonight will arrive in our selected stores tomorrow!

I Plan to Stick Around

@danasensfan

You ordered your 6s+ sept 16 and it shipped?

Makes me mad at Rogers since I ordered sept 12 at 4 pm for the same phone and mine hasn't shipped or even moved at all.
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey guys,

To all you people who have gotten notification of shipping, was your order status all "in progress" before you received the notice?

I'm #11 for the 6S+ 128/grey - Order status is still "Open".

Cheers!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @elvtnedge

I normally reserve the device and get it on launch other then last year. Stores last year never got stock and same with the iPhone 5 launch. Bells stores are the same.. Sometimes some stores are lucky and get some stock
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @LYuan

Yes they were IN PROGRESS status before hand. Yours most likely will change tomorrow or on Monday.