Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Just had a chat with one of the rep, and he said none of my devices are shipped yet (Although one of my device is in progress 6s+ Gold 64GB I was #18 reserved on 12th 8:11AM EST).

He also suggested me to call back tomorrow when they have more information on the orders.

Oh well, I hope there are some changes by tomorrow.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Haziq

You wont lol. Most likely mid next week at most.
I Plan to Stick Around

@anishagupta wrote:

@omro

I am also on a business account and no movement... pre ordered on sept 12 64gig 6s+ silver... I talked to a Rogers rep that said they wont ship till tomorrow thats why status hasnt changed but who knows... dont necessarily believe that. He also said if I dont get it by tomorrow I should get it by monday. I didnt have a reservation spot # it just said escilated priority. We will wait and see what happens but as for now I am still at "pre-fulfillment"

In the same exact situation as you. Business Acount. 64gb 6s+ Silver. I ordered right when they opened on Sep 12. My priority was always #4 out of 69. Since yesterday, I am sitting in-progress (pre-fulfillment) and I have no more reservation spot. I am also Escalated/Priority. Really thought being #4 I would have one on launch day. Now I have no clue when it will come. Not sure I have even seen silver 64GB 6S+ Silver ship on the consumer side, although the thread is long and I could have missed it.

I Plan to Stick Around

@SummerlyGenie We will probably get a shipping notification on IN PROGRESS reservations sometime after 9:00PM EST today for tomorrow delivery. That's when others have been notified in previous days.

I Plan to Stick Around

If anyone in the Ottawa area is looking for a space grey 64GB 6S let me know. I had / have a plan A, B, C to get a phone and Plan B failed so I know of one iphone(mine) and about 6 others (size type unknown) available at 8am tomorrow. As I'm on a corp plan the store wasn't able to process the upgrade (3rd party retailer) not an Iphone 6S issue its my plan.

I Plan to Stick Around

I feel like the more I refresh the page waiting for it to say shipped, the longer it's going to take lol

I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

Sorry! Didn't know I said anything to offend anyone Smiley Sad I just didn't see anybody with a higer number than others sneak past other people. Doesn't make any sense.

I Plan to Stick Around

@theGrok

yeah I have been following the thread for a while and have seen no report of anyone getting notification that the silver 64gig 6+ is ready :s ... worries me a little but I think after tonight we will have a clearer picture of whats up

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jordanclark1993

Do not be sorry 🙂
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Vheshka

LOL yeah i did that last year & thought that 😛