Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello @ThePunisher

You need to log into My Rogers - check ur wireless line - Device Reservation. It will be on the bottom of the page.

https://www.rogers.com/web/RogersServices.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=ReserveDevice&setLanguage=en

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Ahh , ok I thought there was a special site, if I wanted to buy the phone outright through Rogers with no plan change. So hardware only, can I do that? Will the phone be unlocked ?
Thanks
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ThePunisher

You can get it outright at Rogers if u reserve it but unfortunately it won't be unlocked. You would need to pay $50 extra when u get the device to unlock it. At this point whoever will buy outright, it's best to pre order with Apple.
Highlighted
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

just log onto your myrogers account and there's a device reservation option

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @nasa25x

That is correct as I pointed that aswell 🙂
Highlighted
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

I wonder if Rogers will give an exact time for the reservation system going online. 5-6 is a pretty large window
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @nasa25x

Well normally they do it at 5-6am but again I think 6am will happen
Highlighted
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

thanks. I'll be refreshing from like 430 to be on the safe side lol

Also, rogers should be extremely grateful for all the work you put into these launches. Least they can do is comp you an iPhone every year
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @nasa25x

I'll be up all night 😛 plus I work at 10am tomorrow haha.

Aww thanks! Well hopefully Rogers sees that and does something nice but I am doing this for you guys! Every year I am thrilled to make this thread and make sure you guys get the best answers as possible and make sure everything works out!
Highlighted
I'm an Advisor

I've never tried the reservation system until today. It appears to be down, but I guess they're getting ready for the new phones. I have a 64GB 4S which is one month shy of 4 years old. I'm very tempted to upgrade this year. Does anyone know if Rogers offers a trade-in value for your old phone?

I watched the whole 1 hour and 40 minute Apple event in San Franicisco and am very impressed with all the new announcements. I'm betting that the new Apple 4 TV is going to be a game changer for the industry.