Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Great, thanks a lot for you answer!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @vchernoukhova

You are very welcomeSmiley Happy
I've Been Here Awhile

So, I ordered my 6S+ Gold 64GB on Oct 19th, was at position 255 at the time. Finally, 5 full weeks later, status has now changed to "In Progress" and the details claim that "the shipping process has begun". I'm having it shipped to a Rogers store in Burlington, ON. 

Any idea how much longer it will be until I actually have the phone in my hand? 

Also, can I purchase AppleCare through the Rogers store or do I need to buy it through Apple?

Thanks!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @VM3

Yes that is correct. They have them in stock and it takes 1-3 business days for them to ship it out to the store. You can purchase it via Rogers for $129.99 or u can get it from Apple.
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks. So 1-3 days for them to ship it out, does that include actual "travel" time or is that how long the "shipping process" takes just for the phone to leave the Rogers warehouse and I have to add more time for the phone to actually be delivered to the Rogers store?
I Plan to Stick Around

So the seems rogers is getting shipments of the 128 rose gold plus every 2-3 weeks. In September I was number 437 or something like that then 3 weeks later I went to 200 and something then 2 weeks later 123 the. Yesterday I'm number 29. This is crazy.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @VM3

That's how long it takes them to proper the shipment, get the UPS or Canada post label and wait for then to pick it up. Once it ships out, it can take 1-3 business days for the store to receive it but normally it's the next day if u picked a Rogers Plus store
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Sammy87

Yeah it's been happening to everyone with Apple. It honestly seems like Apple will keep doing this every year.
I Plan to Stick Around

hi , have you receive your phone?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @vishu81b

Have you received yours or looked anywhere else?