Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello @quitley

Since the device has been shipped, did you get a tracking number via email. Did you order it to be shipped to a authorized dealer
I Plan to Stick Around

thank you for your quick support and answers. will be around still and try to help others.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Have a question regarding the Rogers iPhone reservation.

If Rogers knows how many phones are reserved, how come they can't request approx. that amount from Apple? Currently the quoted shipping date is 2-3 weeks on the Apple site.

I placed my business reservation on 9/26/15 and i'm sitting at 91 out of 127 for iPhone 6s Plus Gold 64gb.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @vishu81b

Of course I'll be around helping you and others out as much as i can!Smiley Happy
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @NG24

As i explained in many posts, Apple has a certain agreement within the carriers that don't allow the carriers to order the devices. Rogers can only request an amount and Apple will either fillful that or send as many as they can. Apple stores and their own website gets a priority. That's how it's always been. Carriers and third party stores get whatever is left over and such.
I Plan to Stick Around

hi i am agree with Resident expert. he is right i heard that apple has units in their store, because they want to earn money through applecare and rogers doesnt have that. so yes they are trying to cover this up and trying to sale more from apple store.

dont worry i am here since sept 14 so pls trying to be relax few more days NG24 you are almost their.

wish u will recevie in this week.

I've Been Here Awhile

I did a reserve online for a 6S for my wife, it moved to shipped about 3 weeks ago, did not receive/still have not received shipment tracking number email.  I see my bill has the $40 charge and the $40 refund.  I have not received the phone of course.  I did the same thing last year with an iPhone 6 for me and it worked fine, this time not so much.

I've Been Here Awhile

I put my reservation order in for a silver 128gb iPhone 6S Plus on Sept 14 through a corporate account. My position is #7 of 45 and has not changed for about 3 weeks. My coworker put a reservation order in for a 64gb rosegold iPhone 6S Plus through the corporate account at the end of September and she received her phone last week. A little frustrating. As expected, phone calls yield different answers. My order status remains "In progress(Pre Fulfillment)"

I Plan to Stick Around

hey dont worry u r at number 7, so hope you will receive soon. i am also there with you . same date but doesnt know about my waiting list number. let me know once you receive how is the phone.

I Plan to Stick Around

Finally some movement!  Yesterday I was #309 for 6splus 128gb rose gold. Today I'm #107. Looks like rogers finally got a large shipment.