Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello @vishu81b

Unfortunately there is no time limit and Apple sends to the carriers when they want and have devices in stock.

Also yes it did happen. Most got theirs a couple weeks up too 3 months later.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I have a business account and pre order the iPhone 6s Plus 128gb and from launch date 4th position I am currently 3rd for about 4 weeks now. Worst launch this year then last year.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

hey its good u know your position numner i dont know nothing. i m just expecting everyday that i will receive phone and they will tell me your phone is ready..so is that you have go through business authorised dealer? can you please give me dealer name ? i had reserved on sept 14

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @djpepsi1

There is issues with the iPhone 6S Plus being manufacturered. Even Apple stores don't have much of those models. Last year was worse then this year but again it's all due to the manufacturering of the device which Rogers has no control of.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @vishu81b

Unfortunately my friend as i explained it to you before since u did it the other way. There won't be a way for u to find out your number in line or position. They are able to see due to doing it on the website....
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

thanks i am just loosing my patience. thanks for your reply.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @vishu81b

I understand but keep your patience and hopefully it comes!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

i am hoping i will try to keep patiences. at the end i am still happy that we get reply here so its good one way that i can tell my problems and get answers.. thank you for being there.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @vishu81b

Always come here and I or someone else will do our best to help you out with any questions you have!
Highlighted
I've Been Around

@RogersHelps The support at Rogers makes me sad 2day. I really want that phone I ordered, am I getting it? http://tinyurl.com/myrogers