Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

hello, I have reserved the iphone 6s 128 gb in rose gold and it's currently in progress. I am confused because it has been in progress for about half a week, how much longer will it be before it ships and how long will it take to ship?

I Plan to Stick Around

hi i have reserved my iphone 6s  plus 64gb gold through business authorised dealer, i dont have any reservation number or anything else. i have asked them so many times they told me we didnt receive any stock yet. i have reserved my iphone on september 14. still waiting................................... 

I Plan to Stick Around

Is there somebody like me here, who has reserved their iphone 6s throught rogers business authorised dealer. is that they get any update or how they check their reservation. pls let me know

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @strawberries68

It all depends on the shipping schedule they have with UPS. It also depends on how many units get shipped out. Remember, nothing happens on the weekends. It only starts Monday till Friday. It should ship out this week
I Plan to Stick Around

i am hoping that too.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @vishu81b

Unfortunately from what i know, there is no way of finding that out as u did it with a Rogers business authorized dealer. You could try contacting Rogers business solutions and see.
I Plan to Stick Around

i have allready done more then 3 times. i can understand their problems too. they said they don't have it yet and they told me last time there is more then 70 people before me. so i dont know how much time it takes. they told me 4 to 6 weeks on sept 14 .

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @vishu81b

It all depends on how many units Apple sends them and what is going on. There is reports that the production is having issues but Apple favors their own stores before carriers.
I Plan to Stick Around

So is there any time limit we can expect from apple to deliver phones by end of this year ?
I Plan to Stick Around

How abt iphone 6 plus had same problem last year?