Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello @booruce

Again it all depends on the stock Apple send to Rogers and what Rogers get. Some say Rogers has them in stock and will get them asap once they over the phone and some of those are true but reps don't see how many are in stock. All they see is " IN STOCK" that doesn't update for 24hrs or so.

Have you tried Best Buy or even the Ape store? You have many options.
I've Been Here Awhile

My iPhone 6s 16G Silver moved from position #6 on October 3rd (day of reservation) , to #5, #4, #3 over the past couple of weeks; and just moved to "In Progress" this morning! So excited!

I might be imagining things, but when I signed up for the device reservation, I recall seeing something that said I would be emailed with any changes to my position in line, along with emails as my order was processed; but I have not received a single email so far. I have been checking my junk email as well just in case.

So I guess my question is, should I have been getting emails all along? Or is the step in the process my phone is currently at where the emails should actually be starting? 🙂

Thank you for your time!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Sixxen

The only email you will receive is when the device ships out. Sometimes Rogers will send out a email saying what your number in line is and such. That's all

Your device is in progress which means they are in the warehouse and ready to ship it out. Wait for the shipment email to come in.
I've Been Here Awhile

How does "In Progress" differ from "In Progress (Pre fulfillment)" ?  I have beein in "In Pregress (Pre fulfillment)" since Sept 18 and hardly any movement over much of that time, other than what I can only assume is from people ahead of me cancelling, as most movements are by 1 or 2 spots per day.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Morlock

I explained this a couple of times. In progress for regular customers means Rogers has the device and ready to ship it. in progress ( pre fillfulment) means Rogers has not received the device in that part and still waiting. That's why it says PRE FILLFULMENT. Those are most likely cancellations as some Apple stores can do business / corporate accounts
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks for the clarity.  Greatly appreciated.  

I've Been Here Awhile

Perfect! Thank you for this info! I was worried I was somehow missing communications from Rogers 🙂

Hope you have a fantastic day!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Morlock

You are welcome 🙂
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Sixxen

Nope no need to be worried!.

You are very welcome 🙂
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Here's my experience :

I reseved the 6s+ Rose Gold 64g on Sept 14th.  At that time I was #405.  I am now #152 and will be cancelling my reservation.

I've been reading this forum regularly for updates.

The best advise I received was from someone in this forum.  It was in regards to getting the phone at an Apple store.  Their advise was to use your existing iphone to go into the Apple store app and do the reserve that way.  I looked up the phone I wanted (64g 6s+ RG) and was able to see the stock for stores in my area.  You can then reserve the phone at the store and make an appointment.  I had tried to go online to Apple to see store stock and apparently you can see stock at stores somehow but I couldn't find it.  The website indicated 4-6 weeks for delivery for the specific phone I wanted.... but using the Apple store app on my phone I was able to find a phone at an apple location (Newmarket).  I reserved it using the app and then went to my appt 2 hrs later and was out in less than 30 minutes with my iphone in hand.  I did not buy the phone outright but instead did it through the rogers upgrade as I was eligible for an upgrade.  The only thing I paid for in the store was the Apple Care.  I came home, restored my backup from my old phone and it's working.  Upgrading at an Apple store being a Rogers customer is simple, painless, and fast ! 

I'm now going to log into my reservation with rogers and cancel the reservation so for all the Rose Gold 6s+ 64g waiting...  you'll be moving up Smiley Happy