Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Currently placed in 270th spot. Called a rogers store earlier today they said they have one IP6+ 64g in stock. Although its not the color of my choice but I didn't care too much.

Drove 15mins to the store and the rep serviced me and my account looked good. She then gave a call to her manager to confirm(god knows why) and then she tells me that THIS PHONE IS SAVED FOR HER MANAGERS FRIEND.

I'm confused? Asked if that person was on the reservation system and she's like nope, its our managers friend that's why.

I got fed up and just left. I understand this is human nature if you run a business and you hook up a friend but that should only be the case if there aren't any customers to serve in the first place.

Good day @ChrisLi79,

Thank you for your post Smiley Embarassed

We are very sorry for the poor experience.

We will certainly bring this feedback to the attention of the appropriate party for review.

Where is this store located, specifically?

Thank you so much in advance.

We are taking this very seriously and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

RogersMaude

I'm Here A Lot

@RogersMaude

This store is located at McCowan and Finch in the Woodside Square mall in Scarborough ON

Hello again @ChrisLi79

Thank you so much for providing me with this information.

We appreciate you took the time to bring this to our attention.

I sincerely apologize again, Rogers is really making it a priority to provide the best customer service.

Hence why, we took the necessary measures in order to prevent a similar situation from happening again.

RogersMaude

I'm Here A Lot

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello,

I just finished speaking to an Agent on Rogers regarding the order I have made for the phone. They take no responisbility of what so ever in bringing product and service to their clients. That is what they say. I ordered an Iphone 6s Plus from an sale agent over the phone. He found the phone for me the next day so in agreement I'll add a line to my existing plan. He guarantees that the phone will be shipped the next day and for 3-5 businses day shipping. So therefore I wait from Thursday (October 8) to Wednesday (October 14).  As we know it is the long weeeknd so the extra days were given just in case. Next I received an email saying the new line has been activated on the October 14 and well where is my phone? 

So I go online to speak with an Online Agent on regards the whereabouts of my phone and why I would be charged for the line while the phone is still being shipped or being made?? The Online Agent "Eva" says, yes the phone is in the warehouse still. Great so that is good to know how well Rogers Systems works.

Next I speak with an Sale Agent to see what is going on. She goes, "Sorry I can not help you with anything as of right now. They changed your plans without your consent and that is why your phone has been delayed." Well that is great service... What next, I asked why am I paying for a line that I don't use and there is no phone for it? She goes well the phone is being shipped shortly. So now shipped on Friday (October 16,), Saturday, Sunday, Monday. Tuesday (possible Receiving). Wednesday (Possible Receiving), Thursday (Maximum day of receiving), that I have to pay for a line that can not be used. What does the agent says next? Sorry for your loss, I can't help with your situation.

Cheers to Customer Service,

Cheers to your so called "New CEO"

Cheers you are officially scammed for the cost.

I Plan to Stick Around

It makes sense now. Just heard a news that a major design flaw was found on the 6s PLUS and they had to stop the production. To everyone who reserved a 6s plus, just get a 6S and you'll be surprised how quick you can get your phone. 

I've Been Here Awhile

Just went from #400 to #323 for the Plus 64GB in rose gold!!!

I hope this means something...

I Plan to Stick Around

@20three not all of us want the regular size, some want the plus... and where are you hearing the news about a major design flaw?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

not true! I've had a 128gb 6S Space Grey on "reservation" and the position basically hasn't changed since launch.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @20three

That has been out since the release of the iPhone 6S Plus. So it is that but also Rogers not getting enough stock from Apple.