Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I reserved a 6S plus 128g gold on 18th September. My position has been 9th since then. It is a corporate number. I called customer service and they couldn't find my reservation. It is very bad experience.

Retired Moderator RogersAliciaG
Retired Moderator

@Gordon78

I am sorry to hear of this Bad Experience.  Smiley Sad

I would like to help make this a better experience for you.

I just want to confirm was this a Reservation or Pre-order?

Regards, 

RogersAliciaG

I've Been Here Awhile

I think it is a reservation as I made it through the Rogers.com reservation system. 

Retired Moderator RogersAliciaG
Retired Moderator

@Gordon78

When you access the reservation system, on the same line you made your original reservation does it provide you with an option to reserve a device or a reservation status?

Regards,

RogersAliciaG

I've Been Here Awhile

Alicia, thanks for offering help! 

It shows "Reserved device IPhone 6s plus 128G gold" , Positon 9, status "open". I am not sure if that answers your question.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

so has anyone's business reservation actually changed? Mine's still the same pretty much since launch day with the exception of moving a spot every 3 or 4 days (I'm guessing people cancelling).

#78 of 254

128gb 6S SG

At this rate I probably won't even get it before Christmas.

I Plan to Stick Around

Mine has gone down only 10 since I put in my reservation. I'm stuck at #27 of 100 or so for 6S+ Gold 64gb. My order status is "In Progress - Pre Fulfillment". I can't even access my reservation online because apparently my account doesn't exist and they won't help me about it.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Gordon78

That is why the customer service rep could not find it. The call center reps have no access to your reservation as its a self serve. You just need to wait for Rogers to get more devices in Smiley Sad
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jsonx

When you do a online reservation, you will be able to log in & view it. How did you do yours?
I've Been Here Awhile

I ordered an iPhone 6s Plus 16gb space grey model through York Region corporate and cannot figure out my position in line. I ordered on September 23rd, how long should I expect my phone to come in, and any help on the reservation?