Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hi @omro
I tried logging into rogersdirect.ca but says my login does not work. I am using the same login I have been using on the Rogers site
I Plan to Stick Around

@nanalogue

Sounds way too painful 😞

I Plan to Stick Around

@ThePunisher

it's actually a different username and password. Mine is my email address and a password that was sent to me at the beginning of the reservation process.

I Plan to Stick Around

@omro @Meowmix

Everything is done and confirmed- i am at work but once i am done, i will be able to finally use my rosegold iphone!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @nanalogue

That's good!:)
I Plan to Stick Around

@nanalogue

Awesome, congrats!

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!

I reserved my iphone 6s+ few days ago. My reservation # dropped from 6 to 4 in two days but it did not go down any further within last 8 days.

My reservation screen at Rogers website is only showing "RESERVERD DEVISE" with iphone model and colour ordered . "POSITION" 4 and "STATUS " Open.

Iam not sure if reservation process has been completed or I still need to call CSR again to be on hold  for 2 to 3 hrs.

Can someone please tell if my reservation process has been completed or if there are any more steps to take.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @kajaved

A CSR can not do anything. They can't make it go faster or even look into the reservation as the reservation system is self serve. OPEN status means your reservation has been made but awaiting for the device to arrive. Nothing can be done until they get the device in stock. Once you see IN PROGRESS that means the device is in stock and they are propering it to be shipped out.
I've Been Here Awhile

How are people viewing their reservations? The only way I'm able to know about it is by calling them. I can't login into the Reservation Website at all. Is there any other way to do it?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jsonx

Did you reserve online? If u did log into My Rogers -Products And Services -Device Reservation. If that won't let u and u pre ordered over the phone then that's why