Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6S & 6S Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Corporate - iPhone 6s Plus - Space Grey - 64GB - Position #1 - is now Order in Progress (Activation)

Assuming the first ones will be going out soon.

I Plan to Stick Around

All I wanted to know was how I can get the tracking number.

I've Been Around

Small business- iPhone 6s Plus 64GB Gold (#4-#115) In Progress (Pre-fulfillment). It has been in progress for weeks now! So frustrated at this point. I reserved my iPhone 10 mins after the reservation system went live and still have not received it yet. I feel like this is no allocation of inventory to business/ corporate accounts, everything is going to consumers. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mixedbreed

You should have gotten a email with the tracking number but as i said it before, sometimes u won't get anything due to them shipping it out as quick as they can & forgot to update the system,. After that, u won\t see much.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@EMenkis wrote:

Small business- iPhone 6s Plus 64GB Gold (#4-#115) In Progress (Pre-fulfillment). It has been in progress for weeks now! So frustrated at this point. I reserved my iPhone 10 mins after the reservation system went live and still have not received it yet. I feel like this is no allocation of inventory to business/ corporate accounts, everything is going to consumers. 

Sounds like the corporate system.  "In Progress (Pre-fulfillment)" just means the order was approved and waiting for stock.  I'm position #1 for the same gold model, and mine shows the same status as you.  None have gone out yet.   I'm also position #1 on the space grey version (plus/64gb), and that status just recently changed.   I was position #1,2,3,4 on the 6s non-plus space grey 64gb.  And those shipped on launch friday.  So phones are being allocated and shipped.  Probably as they get them in.  The "plus" models are in short supply everywhere (even direct from Apple paying full retail).  I don't see how Rogers is going to get them before Apple retail does.

I Plan to Stick Around

My phones have arrived.  Rogers just called my GF with the good news.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mixedbreed

Great to hear! Go get them & enjoy them!
I've Been Around

congrats!! what's the reserv#? Mine lies around 140 and still waiting....not sure when it's gonna be here.....=(

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @saturdayfever

Hopefully it comes soon!. Heard ATT is having issues receiving stock. Even our work got a memo from head office about low stock
I Plan to Stick Around

corporate - iPhone 6s plus - space grey - 64gb - position #1 - shipped Oct 6